CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday 22 November 2010

Worldwide Monday - Harry Potter Special Edition

Worldwide Monday is a new feature at Fragments inspired by all the book blogs that do cover judge features (they are to many for me too list).
As a blogger based outside USA, UK  or any other country with a large number of book bloggers, most of my books (and I believe that this happens to other bloggers from other countries too) have different covers from the UK, USA, (insert a country name here) versions. 
 I decided to start this feature to show the different covers that the books have in different countries.
With all the excitement because of the new Harry Potter movie (IT'S GREAT)  I decided to dedicate this World Wide Monday to a few cover of the Harry Potter seventh book. Most of the countries have the same Harry Potter cover, so today the "battle" will be between different editions of the UK cover.

What cover do you prefer? Decisons... Decisions...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would prefer the regular edition coz that's the edition I have grown up with.

On the other hand I would like to read the other editions as a change

Post a Comment

Hi! I love to recive comments! I'll try to check all the blogs from the people who comment